Windforce Tyres is based in Shangdong province of China, renowned for hosting multiple tyre factories and specializes in manufacturing tyres for cars, trucks, SUVs and buses. AJAJ Tyres (trading as Zoom Tyres & Wheels Sydney) & Wheels offers Windforce tyres in varying sizes, tread-patterns and designs that enable them to achieve their special functionality.
The CATCHGRE GP100 regular car tyres provide superb grip action on both dry and wet roads.
- CATCHPOWER (UTQG 300) regular and sports-car tyres reduce rolling resistance by providing excellent grip action on both dry and wet roads.
- PERFORMAX SUV and 4×4 car tyres deliver smooth rides on both wet and dry roads.
- CATCHPOWER (UTQG 420) car tyres offer superb grip action on both wet and dry roads for reduced rolling resistance.
- CATCHFORS A/T SUV all-terrain car tyres work well in variable terrains due to their unique tread patterns that reduce tread damages and offer excellent braking action under wet conditions.
- CATCHFORS A/T SUV all-terrain car tyres afford vehicle-operators reduced tread damage and superb braking action under wet conditions.
- CATCHFORS M/T SUV car tyres provide superb braking under both wet and dry conditions.
- MILE MAX Light Truck tyres provide remarkable resistance and loading capacity with increased mileage.
- CATCHSNOW regular and sports-car tyres remain flexible at low temperatures to ensure good road-gripping during winter.
- SNOWPOWER regular and sports-car tyres allow for flexibility at low temperatures to ensure reduced rolling resistance and good road-grip during winter.
- SNOWFORCE regular and sports-car tyres remain flexible at low temperatures for optimized performance on snow and ice.
- PRIMETOUR all-weather car-trailer tyres have a unique tread pattern that offers good driving stability.
- TOURING MAX car-trailer and light-truck tyres offer improved mileage owing to the long resistance their unique tread-pattern provides.
- STEER I truck tyres suit trucks in steer position and deliver excellent durability and high-speed driving performance.
- DRIVE I truck tyres are customized for trucks in steer position and offer improved durability, load capacity and braking performance.
- DRIVE II Truck tyres for trucks in drive position provide anti-peeling performance, long mileage and excellent load capacity.
- MIX I Truck tyres are custom-made for trucks in all position and give long mileage along with superb crack and tear resistance.
- MIX II Truck tyres suit trucks in all position and exhibit excellent anti-uneven wear character as well as crack and tear resistance
- DRIVE III Truck tyres for trucks in drive position offer longer mileage and exceptional load capability performance.
- DRIVE III Truck tyres for trucks in drive position work well in poor roads conditions, providing excellent traction performance, longer mileage and superb anti-wearing capabilities.
- MIX III Truck tyres are customized for trucks in all position, offering high-speed performance and low heat accumulation.
- MIX IV Truck tyres for trucks in all position offer great durability on paved roads.
- TRAILER I Truck tyres are customized for trailers and deliver superb drainage and anti-skid side performances with low noise and rolling resistance.
- TRAILER II Truck tyres customized for trailers provide outstanding high speed driving action with low noise and rolling resistance along with exceptional loading capacity.
- BLOCK I Truck tyres suit industrial mining trucks well while in drive position and provide powerful grip along with high loading capacity having a strong structure.
- BLOCK II Truck tyres work best on industrial trucks in drive position and provide powerful grip together with high loading capacity that exhibits good anti-wear performance.
AJAJ Tyres (trading as Zoom Tyres & Wheels Sydney) & Wheels Sydney is focused on providing Australians with cost-effective and High-Quality Tyres For Sale-options for their different types of vehicles. Call out an expert team or get a quote online for further help.